Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Feel as a Ghost

I feel as a ghost, for I know not who I touch, or who can feel me. But yet I wander in my writings as a specter wanders the halls. Looking, searching for uncertainties that once were so vividly calling. That once held together the world of their understanding, but now it’s as if their world is not how it ever seemed. Now it’s as if the rules that were once so prominently enforced to the point of immediately damning any prospect of fanciful imagination from coming to fruition are vanished. And, “Reality,” is just a word used to describe the current state of those who would say they know where they are. But e’en at that I wander as a specter who only sees what he sees in the night as he sighs with a yearning desire to be free. But a spirit is freed from the body you say? Not so, for, wandering aimlessly with no understanding of how to obtain what one truly desires is not freedom. One must first come to the knowledge of what is truly desired, which I would say, in my ethereal wisdom, is that every soul, whether one realizes it or not yearns for truth and a sincere childlike love, companionship in its most pure form. When this is understood one prays and waits for more understanding, and this is what I wander for, more understanding of my current position of self and where I fit into a grander scheme of consciousness, for, I feel as a ghost, for I know not who I touch, or who can feel me and I continue to wander until I’ve found whatever it is My God has laid in my path. I do not know when the day will come but when it does I will thank heaven for my trials and sorrows that built my strength so as I could be strong enough to handle the blessings which will be dealt, and I know that it is irrevocably decreed from the very foundations of heaven that they will be dealt. But as for now, I feel as a ghost, for I know not who I touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment