Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Journey Scroll

I ponder on a part of me that is just sitting still, not really progressing and losing vitality. This part of me which is very dear to me but difficult at the same time, I refer to my book, The Journey Scroll. I truly don’t know whether it has publishing potential but I do know that the story is incredibly valuable to me. The core of which it is comes from my very dreams and upon further ponderence on the main character came like a perfectly flowing river the rest of the underlying storyline. A symbolic fiction I have classified it, as it’s a portion of very early Earth history pertaining to wars and religious calamity at the time. I try to depict the secret combinations of governments and those true in heart who are caught up in the turbulence of discerning good and evil with the presence of a fictionalized true gospel symbolizing the true church at the time. The Journey Scroll it is titled. Thank you everyone and goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment