Monday, October 11, 2010

Corporeal Hands

I often, within the moments of succumbing to sleep open my eyes and write about what it was that I was thinking about at that moment of passing into humble slumber. Than the next day I read it and I often surprise myself by the content of the writing. It’s quite strange sometimes but it’s alright because most of the time I think it’s good, but it does carry with it an odd side affect. I know the world I live in is here and now but what of dreams and visions? What of reality as a whole? Is the world outside of me constant and unchangeable regardless of me, or do I create the world around me with every moment I live? Well, I believe I create my world depending upon how I think and that my thoughts are the outcome of the future but it must be consistent thought. We remember the past and I say we can remember the future just in different context. When a person thinks continually about a certain thing that person becomes those thoughts on the outside whether they are good or bad. It is not what is outside of us that we need to learn to control because that way we will never attain true power. The height of our power then is limited to what we can physically lift and manipulate with our corporeal hands. It is what is inside that we need to learn to control because then is when we can literally accomplish anything by means of true thought radiating outward throughout our body. We create the world we live in, that means we can really have anything we want. But finding out what we want is all a part of learning how to master ourselves within. Because most likely what you want is not what you need, and getting right down to it we want what we need, yet often times we don’t really need what we think we need. We want what is most important and the things that are most important are those things that catch your eye but aren’t quit there when you turn and look, and they are that momentary shooting star you spent hours gazing into the sky to see, or when you pick up on something in a crowded room that no one else did and you quietly recognize the significance of it to yourself yet cannot speak it again to someone else, the most important things are what it feels like when you crawl out of bed even when you are so tired and kneel down because you forgot to say your prayers that night and still gratefully address Heavenly Father. Those are the things that are important and things like unto them.
Well, out of most everything I write I have certainly come to one conclusion, and that is either the things I say and write really do have some significance and meaning or they are simply the delusions of a man who’s lost his mind, they might be a little bit of both but either way I don’t see any reason not to continue because it’s just what I do. If I’m crazy then I’m crazy and there’s nothing anyone can do about it, but if there is something true to what I say then I know it’s true and I figure if I add as much good as I can to it then it can’t be too far off of something that’s right. I have moments of awe when everything is alright and attainable and in those moments anxiety, fear, stress, and self doubt completely vanish and everything seems more than alright. Everything seems like I am in control and have an incredible confidence and feel like I can have anything I desire. These are the moments that I need to figure out how to increase to days and months and years rather than just brief moments in time. What I am trying to say is this feeling is more than just a brief confidence, it’s almost like I see the world completely different and my and everyone else’s consciousness’s are all just that, beautiful consciousness asserting itself within the physical confines of our bodies. There is an oddity to this because the only word I can think of to describe this view of life is cute. We are all here being the observer of ourselves and others and it is incredible. We are simply truth when it gets right down to who we are and if we understand this we can start to let our truth saturate throughout our bodies and fill all the space within ourselves to the point where we can literally walk on water if we desired. There is a science of the soul and one of the plan God has for us, it’s not that we can’t understand, we just on it haven’t thought enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment