Sunday, October 17, 2010

I do what I do best

I don’t understand it. There must be something wrong with the chemicals in my brain. Sometimes I talk to everyone and am confident in the things I say and do and I actually enjoy this thing they call a social life. Other times, even with the same people I stutter and repeat myself and am not sure what it is I’m actually trying to talk about. Ask anyone that really knows me. It’s pretty frustrating but life is still good either way. I’m currently trying to keep my head out of the clouds so I can be more” normal”. It’s not my goal to fit in with the crowd but rather be able to relate to more people so I can stand out in a better light. What now though? Why do I feel so aloof from this world? Maybe I really do have some mental block or illness that causes me to feel strange all the time. My head feels funny the majority of the day and when I say funny I mean it’s not usually a head ache but it feels like exactly how I said, it feels like my head is in a cloud and I can’t think straight let alone act like a normally functioning person. I promise I don’t drink or do drugs but yet I’ve been on high prescription medication before so I know how it feels and that is how I feel a lot of the time. It’s like my body just naturally does it and I’ve learned the best I can to cope with it but it is a thorn in my side. I’ll keep doing what I do though because I guess that’s what I do best…

No comments:

Post a Comment