Sunday, October 17, 2010

Deterring Clouds

O, there is nothing better! I am filled with excitement right now. I was bummed earlier to still see clouds over my house because I wanted to go sit out on my roof and gaze upward for awhile but the deterring clouds ushered in a sequence of events that led me to this thrilling beginning. I’ve started writing a new story that I saw unfold in front of my eyes whilst I was sitting on my front steps watching my breath dissipate into the darkness. I oddly enough, often act out scenes that I imagine in my head to myself when no one is watching, but I think people catch me and walk in on me quite a bit and I usually just smile and let them think what they will. Well, anyway it doesn’t have a name yet but I haven’t been this excited about writing out a plot since I first envisioned The Journey Scroll. The Journey Scroll is a project I started before I even knew how to spell half of the words I was trying to write and so I have utterly determined that I need to completely rewrite every chapter of that story if it ever is to be something more than just a Word document on my laptop. Rewriting it all is somewhat daunting and a task I don’t feel ready to do just yet but since I originally finished The Journey Scroll I’ve grown so incredibly much within my writing ability. This is why I am so excited about my new story. I don’t know if anything can replace The Journey Scroll but I promise this one is going to be pretty epic if you like (undetermined genre) stories. I’ll keep you updated. Thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment